Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion and peppers in oil until tender. Add the chicken, Cajun seasoning and garlic; heat through. Transfer to a large bowl. Drain fettuccine; add to chicken mixture. Stir in Alfredo and spaghetti sauces.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheeses. Cover and bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cajun Chicken Fettuccine(21)
Sort By :
It's the real deal.
Very good! A little spicy for the kids...but they still ate it all up. I will definitely make this again!
This is my absolute favorite pasta recipe! Creamy and full of flavor!
Delicious! I had about half a jar of Alfredo sauce on hand, and it turned out great.
We love this recipe! We make it all the time. Makes great leftovers.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Pasta >
- Baking Recipes >
- Cajun Dinner Recipes >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >