- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion and peppers in oil until tender. Add the chicken, Cajun seasoning and garlic; heat through. Transfer to a large bowl. Drain fettuccine; add to chicken mixture. Stir in Alfredo and spaghetti sauces.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheeses. Cover and bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cajun Chicken Fettuccine
Sort By :
"Awesome recipe! We really enjoyed the creamy tomato sauce with the "kick" of Cajun. I used whole what spaghetti instead. I also did not assemble it into a casserole; I served the delicious sauce over servings of pasta. Will definitely make this again."
"You had me at "Cajun." We love spicy, so this caught my eye right away. My husband and I loved the creaminess of the sauce paired with the Cajun spice. Winner, Winner."
"My husband loved it! and it was better than I thought since Cajun seasoning doesn't appeal to me."
"Delicious. Make again."
"I've made this twice now and we love it. It's so easy and totally delicious. Thanks for a great recipe!"