- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion and peppers in oil until tender. Add the chicken, Cajun seasoning and garlic; heat through. Transfer to a large bowl. Drain fettuccine; add to chicken mixture. Stir in Alfredo and spaghetti sauces.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheeses. Cover and bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cajun Chicken Fettuccine
Sort By :
"My husband loved it! and it was better than I thought since Cajun seasoning doesn't appeal to me."
"Delicious. Make again."
"I've made this twice now and we love it. It's so easy and totally delicious. Thanks for a great recipe!"
"T. Hanna, I completely agree. What's the point in pinning it, if someone just decides to take over with another recipe?!? I can't comment on this recipe but here's the link that this page used to take us to. http://comfortablydomestic.com/2011/03/05/cajun-chicken-alfredo/I'm having it for dinner tonight!"
"I'm wondering what happened to the site this recipe used to take me too, B/C it was a blog with a fantastic homemade alfredo sauce (no disgusting canned bologna) and I want that recipe! Did you guys buy rights or something b/c this version and it's ingredient list is disappointing to say the least."