Cajun Chicken Club Recipe
"It takes just minutes to assemble these sandwiches," confides Mrs. J.M. Andres of Marcellus, New York. "Cajun seasoning gives them a zippy flavor."
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared creamy Parmesan salad dressing
- 4 sandwich rolls, split and toasted
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 bacon strips, cooked
- 1. Flatten the chicken to 3/8-in. thickness; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. In a large skillet, cook chicken over medium heat in oil for 5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Place cheese over chicken. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 1 minute or until cheese begins to melt.
- 2. Spread dressing over both halves of rolls. Layer bottom halves with two slices of tomato, chicken and two strips of bacon; replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 496 calories, 27 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 813 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 23 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC