- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared creamy Parmesan salad dressing
- 4 sandwich rolls, split and toasted
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked
- Flatten the chicken to 3/8-in. thickness; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. In a large skillet, cook chicken over medium heat in oil for 5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Place cheese over chicken. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 1 minute or until cheese begins to melt.
- Spread dressing over both halves of rolls. Layer bottom halves with two slices of tomato, chicken and two strips of bacon; replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cajun Chicken Club in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p12
Reviews for Cajun Chicken Club
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2011
"I'm from the french quarter and i make this stuff all the time but this has to be my favorite"
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2011
"the family loved it. taste so good on cibatta rolls."