- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared creamy Parmesan salad dressing
- 4 sandwich rolls, split and toasted
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 bacon strips, cooked
- Flatten the chicken to 3/8-in. thickness; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. In a large skillet, cook chicken over medium heat in oil for 5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Place cheese over chicken. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 1 minute or until cheese begins to melt.
- Spread dressing over both halves of rolls. Layer bottom halves with two slices of tomato, chicken and two strips of bacon; replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cajun Chicken Club in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p12
Reviews for Cajun Chicken Club
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2011
"I'm from the french quarter and i make this stuff all the time but this has to be my favorite"
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2011
"the family loved it. taste so good on cibatta rolls."