Cajun Catfish with Fruit Salsa Recipe
- 6 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled, sectioned and diced
- 1 cup diced cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup diced honeydew
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1. Brush both sides of fillets with butter; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. Place on a broiler pan; broil 6 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve with fish. Yield: 6 servings.
6 ounce-weight: 752 calories, 48g fat (24g saturated fat), 172mg cholesterol, 4444mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 9g fiber), 32g protein
Reviews for Cajun Catfish with Fruit Salsa
"I have made this twice. I don't like fish but my family does. My husband and extended family love spicy things so they enjoyed this meal. Thank you, Katherine!"
"OH YES!! I live in Puyallup Washington and love putting sweet & savory with salmon & cod. But Catfish rock ! We don't have it her by natures way but Its fresh and wonderful from several markets.Thanks alot for the recipe,Julie B."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.