Cajun Catfish with Fruit Salsa Recipe
- 6 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled, sectioned and diced
- 1 cup diced cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup diced honeydew
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1. Brush both sides of fillets with butter; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. Place on a broiler pan; broil 6 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve with fish. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (6 ounces) equals 752 calories, 48 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 172 mg cholesterol, 4,444 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.