Cajun Catfish with Fruit Salsa Recipe
- 6 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled, sectioned and diced
- 1 cup diced cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup diced honeydew
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Brush both sides of fillets with butter; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. Place on a broiler pan; broil 6 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve with fish. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Cajun Catfish with Fruit Salsa
Sort By :
I have made this twice. I don't like fish but my family does. My husband and extended family love spicy things so they enjoyed this meal. Thank you, Katherine!
OH YES!! I live in Puyallup Washington and love putting sweet & savory with salmon & cod. But Catfish rock ! We don't have it her by natures way but Its fresh and wonderful from several markets.
Thanks alot for the recipe,