Cajun Catfish with Fruit Salsa Recipe
- 6 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled, sectioned and diced
- 1 cup diced cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup diced honeydew
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Brush both sides of fillets with butter; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. Place on a broiler pan; broil 6 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve with fish. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cajun Catfish with Fruit Salsa
Sort By :
I have made this twice. I don't like fish but my family does. My husband and extended family love spicy things so they enjoyed this meal. Thank you, Katherine!
OH YES!! I live in Puyallup Washington and love putting sweet & savory with salmon & cod. But Catfish rock ! We don't have it her by natures way but Its fresh and wonderful from several markets.
Thanks alot for the recipe,
More Recipe Collections
- Cajun Dinner Recipes >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Catfish >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Dinner Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >