Cajun Catfish Sandwiches Recipe
This spicy bistro-style sandwich makes such a no-fuss summertime supper. Serve alongside your favorite vegetable side dish and enjoy. —Shauniece Frazier, Los Angeles, California
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 catfish fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 4 French or kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- 4 romaine leaves
- 1. Combine the seasoned pepper, chili powder, cayenne and seasoned salt; sprinkle over fillets.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook fillets in 1 teaspoon oil for 4-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove and keep warm.
- 3. In the same skillet, saute onions in remaining oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat; stir in mayonnaise. Spread over roll bottoms; top each with a romaine leaf and fillet. Replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 sandwich equals 373 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 710 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Cajun Catfish Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC