Melt this zippy butter from our Test Kitchen over grilled corn on the cob and you'll be grinning from ear to ear!
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked corn on the cob
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Serve with
- corn. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 105 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 119 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.