- butter for 6-8 minutes or until tender; cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetable mixture, Cajun seasoning, salt
- and pepper sauce. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into
- four patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat
- for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°
- and juices run clear. Grill rolls, cut side down, over medium heat
- for 30-60 seconds or until toasted. Serve burgers on rolls with
- sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burger equals 462 calories, 26 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 1,075 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now