Cajun Baked Catfish Recipe
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning or blackening seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine cornmeal, Cajun seasoning, thyme, basil, garlic powder and lemon-pepper. Add catfish and shake to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cajun Baked Catfish(6)
Sort By :
I live in an apartment, so frying in a cast-iron skillet is not really an option. This was great!
Out of this world taste!
the spice i used made this very spicy and wow was it good! I used atlantic cod for my fish
I loved this recipe. I love catfish and need a healthier way to make it other than frying it. My husband can't wait till I make it again.
I tripled this recipe to make 6 servings and it was excellent. The family approved this one, so thank you for sharing it!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Cajun Dinner Recipes >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Catfish >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >