- hours on wire racks. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to
- loosen. Invert pies onto serving plates; remove waxed paper. Chill.
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Add brown sugar and
- cream; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. For topping, in a
- bowl, beat cream until foamy. Beat in confectioners' sugar and
- vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Cut the pie into slices; drizzle with caramel sauce and dollop with
- topping. Yield: 2 pies (10 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 646 calories, 42 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 132 mg cholesterol, 502 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.