Caesar Tortellini Salad Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 8 thin slices hard salami, cut into 2-in. strips
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine tortellini and remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup: 418 calories, 28g fat (9g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 966mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Caesar Tortellini Salad
"great for Church pot lucks ;)"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.