Creamy, melt-in-your-mouth avocado matched with rich ripe olives and fresh chopped tomatoes make this the ultimate summer salad. —Diane Macey, New Lenox, Illinois
- 3-1/2 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 8 thin slices hard salami, cut into 2-inch strips
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine tortellini and remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Caesar Tortellini Salad in Simple & Delicious August/September 2011, p33
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Caesar Tortellini Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2011
"great for Church pot lucks ;)"