Caesar Shrimp and Pasta
Here’s an easy entree that’s ready in a dash. Creamy Caesar salad dressing beautifully coats pasta, shrimp and broccoli for a flavorful meal. —Jo Ann Boyer, Bloomingdale, Ohio
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions,
- adding the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook shrimp in 2 tablespoons dressing
- over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain pasta mixture; transfer to a large bowl. Add the shrimp, cheese
- and remaining dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 464 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 178 mg cholesterol, 837 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.