Caesar Shrimp and Pasta Recipe
- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of cooking.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook shrimp in 2 tablespoons dressing over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- 3. Drain pasta mixture; transfer to a large bowl. Add the shrimp, cheese and remaining dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 464 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 178mg cholesterol, 837mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 36g protein .
Reviews for Caesar Shrimp and Pasta
"Quick, easy, and tasty."
"I'm confused as to why we should cook already cooked shrimp for an additional 3-4 minutes? To my way of thinking, it would make the shrimp tough and rubbery. It only takes about 4 minutes to saute peeled, deveined, uncooked shrimp. I think this would produce a better result."
"Quick, easy and very tasty. Even my 2 and 4 year olds liked it! I also added some chopped asparagus which blended nicely."
"Excellent! My husband loved it and he's a picky eater. It's very easy and tasty."
"When I saw this recipe, I knew it would become a favorite because it combines our favorite foods. Sure enough, it tastes excellent, and is easy enough to make!"
"Yummy! And very easy to make!"
"This was really good! I don't even like broccoli and I ate this up! Mine was light on dressing because I ran out, but it was still great!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.