Caesar Shrimp and Pasta Recipe
- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook shrimp in 2 tablespoons dressing over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain pasta mixture; transfer to a large bowl. Add the shrimp, cheese and remaining dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Caesar Shrimp and Pasta(7)
Sort By :
Quick, easy, and tasty.
I'm confused as to why we should cook already cooked shrimp for an additional 3-4 minutes? To my way of thinking, it would make the shrimp tough and rubbery. It only takes about 4 minutes to saute peeled, deveined, uncooked shrimp. I think this would produce a better result.
Quick, easy and very tasty. Even my 2 and 4 year olds liked it! I also added some chopped asparagus which blended nicely.
Excellent! My husband loved it and he's a picky eater. It's very easy and tasty.
When I saw this recipe, I knew it would become a favorite because it combines our favorite foods. Sure enough, it tastes excellent, and is easy enough to make!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >