- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook shrimp in 2 tablespoons dressing over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain pasta mixture; transfer to a large bowl. Add the shrimp, cheese and remaining dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Caesar Shrimp and Pasta
"Can't wait to try. Chicken instead of shrimp...maybe chicken Caesar salad taste?"
"Quick, easy, and tasty."
"I'm confused as to why we should cook already cooked shrimp for an additional 3-4 minutes? To my way of thinking, it would make the shrimp tough and rubbery. It only takes about 4 minutes to saute peeled, deveined, uncooked shrimp. I think this would produce a better result."
"Quick, easy and very tasty. Even my 2 and 4 year olds liked it! I also added some chopped asparagus which blended nicely."
"Excellent! My husband loved it and he's a picky eater. It's very easy and tasty."