Caesar Salmon Fillets
Not only is this my husband's favorite meal, but it's a dish dinner guests enjoy as well. The delicate taste is a wonderful reminder that it is as delicious as it is healthy. —Joan Garneau of Ellenton, Florida
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place salmon in a large resealable plastic bag; add salad dressing.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill
- rack. Grill salmon, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from
- the heat for 5 minutes.
- Combine soy sauce and garlic; spoon over salmon. Grill 10-15 minutes
- longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally
- with remaining soy sauce mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 fillet) equals 322 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 880 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 35 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.