Caesar Salmon Fillets Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1. Place salmon in a large resealable plastic bag; add salad dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 2. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack. Grill salmon, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes.
- 3. Combine soy sauce and garlic; spoon over salmon. Grill 10-15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining soy sauce mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 322 calories, 18g fat (4g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 880mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 35g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat.
Reviews for Caesar Salmon Fillets
"excellant. tastes great and easy to make"
"One of my favorite salmon recipes!"
"Couldn't be easier and cooked perfect with a light, taste."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.