Not only is this my husband's favorite meal, but it's a dish dinner guests enjoy as well. The delicate taste is a wonderful reminder that it is as delicious as it is healthy. —Joan Garneau of Ellenton, Florida
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place salmon in a large resealable plastic bag; add salad dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack. Grill salmon, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes.
- Combine soy sauce and garlic; spoon over salmon. Grill 10-15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining soy sauce mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Caesar Salmon Fillets in Light & Tasty August/September 2001, p39
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Caesar Salmon Fillets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 18, 2015
"excellant. tastes great and easy to make"
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2015
"One of my favorite salmon recipes!"
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2013
"Couldn't be easier and cooked perfect with a light, taste."