- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place salmon in a large resealable plastic bag; add salad dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack. Grill salmon, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes.
- Combine soy sauce and garlic; spoon over salmon. Grill 10-15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining soy sauce mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Caesar Salmon Fillets in Light & Tasty August/September 2001, p39
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Caesar Salmon Fillets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2013
Couldn't be easier and cooked perfect with a light, taste.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Grilled Fish >
- Grilled Salmon >
- Grilled Salmon Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >