Caesar Orange Roughy Recipe
- 8 orange roughy fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 50 crackers)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place fillets in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with salad dressing; sprinkle with crushed crackers.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Caesar Orange Roughy
"My daughter's favorite dish. But I am having a hard time getting orange roughy anymore. What other fish could I substitute?"
"Very good the sauce was great and really added to the fish making it much better than many fish recipes."
"Both easy and delicious - I'd make this for company in an instant! We loved it."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.