Caesar Orange Roughy
I'm so thankful that my mother taught me to cook at a young age. She won several cooking contests over the years and this is one of my favorite recipes of hers. —Mary Lou Boyce, Wilmingon, Delaware
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 orange roughy fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 50 crackers)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place fillets in an ungreased 13x9-in.
- baking dish. Drizzle with salad dressing; sprinkle with crushed
- Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes
- longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork and cheese is melted.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.