Caesar Orange Roughy Recipe
Sprinkled with buttery cracker crumbs, these tender fish fillets are nicely flavored with Caesar salad dressing and cheddar cheese. To top it off, they're fast and easy to make.Mary Lou Boyce, Wilmingon, Delaware
- 8 orange roughy fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 2 cups crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers (about 50 crackers)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place fillets in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with salad dressing; sprinkle with crushed crackers.
- Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Caesar Orange Roughy in Taste of Home February/March 2008, p11
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Caesar Orange Roughy(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2013
Both easy and delicious - I'd make this for company in an instant! We loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Fish >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >