Caesar New York Strips Recipe
- 4 tablespoons creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 boneless beef top loin steaks (12 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons salad dressing, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spoon over both sides of steaks.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°), basting occasionally with remaining salad dressing. Cut steaks in half to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Caesar New York Strips(5)
Sort By :
These are soooo good! Great for a special dinner for 2 at home.
The steaks taste good, but need a little stronger flavor in my opinion.
Easy and the flavor's good, but not very strong. Maybe marinate them the a while before cooking.
Who would put Caesar dressing on a NYS? This was very good, I definately will make it again!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >