Caesar New York Strips
In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Melissa Morton seasons New York strip steaks with a Caesar dressing mixture, then grills them for a tasty entree that's ready in minutes. TIP: As a side dish, Melissa serves baked potatoes topped with chunky salsa and sour cream.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 tablespoons creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 boneless beef top loin steaks (12 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons salad dressing, garlic powder,
- salt and pepper. Spoon over both sides of steaks.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 7-9
- minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for
- medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°;
- well-done, 170°), basting occasionally with remaining salad
- dressing. Cut steaks in half to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now