In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Melissa Morton seasons New York strip steaks with a Caesar dressing mixture, then grills them for a tasty entree that's ready in minutes. TIP: As a side dish, Melissa serves baked potatoes topped with chunky salsa and sour cream.
- 4 tablespoons creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 boneless beef top loin steaks (12 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons salad dressing, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spoon over both sides of steaks.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°), basting occasionally with remaining salad dressing. Cut steaks in half to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Caesar New York Strips in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p44
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Caesar New York Strips
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review