When we have chicken for dinner, I cook extra for these full-flavored roll-ups. Featuring Caesar salad dressing, cream cheese, red pepper, black olives and a hint of garlic, the wraps are perfect alongside corn on the cob and a green vegetable.
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups shredded romaine
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1-3/4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic and pepper. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add half of the salad dressing mixture and mix well; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine, red pepper and olives. Add the remaining salad dressing mixture; toss to coat. Spread about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture over each tortilla. Top with the romaine mixture and chicken; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Roll up; cut in half. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Caesar Chicken Wraps in Quick Cooking September/October 2003, p32
Reviews for Caesar Chicken Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review