Caesar Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups shredded romaine
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1-3/4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic and pepper. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add half of the salad dressing mixture and mix well; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the romaine, red pepper and olives. Add the remaining salad dressing mixture; toss to coat. Spread about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture over each tortilla. Top with the romaine mixture and chicken; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Roll up; cut in half. Yield: 5 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 614 calories, 36 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 1,065 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Caesar Chicken Wraps
"Very good!! Family love this. We added onions."
"This was so good! I added anchovies because we enjoy them, but its delicious without it. Great for lunch or dinner. Lovely!"
"These were very good!"
"Everyone loved this! I just left out the olives"
"quick and easy."
"I left out the olives because I live in a household of picky eaters, but it was delicious. I am keeping this recipe around :)"
"Fabulous! These wraps are great with a high-quality tomato soup. I used low-fat dressing and cream cheese. Also chicken that has some herbs, such as left-over roast chicken, is great. This has been a big hit every time I've made it."
"Very yummy! My teenage son loved it. I used iceberg lettuce instead of romaine."
"Caesar Chicken Wraps - Oh my! My church has weekly potlucks and I make these every few months. Everyone loves them! They are easy to make and never any left overs."
"Quick preparation and tasty too. Didn't have cream cheese, but still came out good."
"I hate cream cheese - anyone have any ideas for substitutions?"
"These wraps were really delicious and easy to make. My family loved them, and I will definitely be making them again and again."
"These are amazing! My kids would eat them every day! I was wondering if we can vary the recipe from time to time by adding a different salad dressing, but my kids said, "No Mom, don't change anything!""
"These are FABULOUS! A majoy hit with my family, including my four small kids. They're great for making ahead of time and grabbing on the way out the door!"