Caesar Chicken Potato Salad Recipe
- 4 cups quartered small white or red potatoes
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (10 ounces) mixed salad greens
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup croutons
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute chicken in oil for 5-10 minutes or until juices run clear. Drain potatoes; add to chicken.
- 3. Place greens and onion in a serving bowl. Top with chicken mixture. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons and Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Caesar Chicken Potato Salad
"Made this for the second time and really enjoyed it. It's a fairly simple recipe that is an interesting twist for a summer salad. It's fairly simple and really delicious!"
"Lovely dish and so very good!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.