- 4 cups quartered small white or red potatoes
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (10 ounces) mixed salad greens
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup croutons
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute chicken in oil for 5-10 minutes or until juices run clear. Drain potatoes; add to chicken.
- Place greens and onion in a serving bowl. Top with chicken mixture. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons and Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Caesar Chicken Potato Salad
"Made this for the second time and really enjoyed it. It's a fairly simple recipe that is an interesting twist for a summer salad. It's fairly simple and really delicious!"
"Lovely dish and so very good!"