Caesar Chicken Potato Salad Recipe
Here in Texas, we seem to have summer year-round. So quick-to-fix dishes like this that get you in and out of the kitchen are popular. Sarita Johnston, San Antonio, Texas
- 4 cups quartered small white or red potatoes
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (10 ounces) mixed salad greens
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup croutons
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute chicken in oil for 5-10 minutes or until juices run clear. Drain potatoes; add to chicken.
- Place greens and onion in a serving bowl. Top with chicken mixture. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons and Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Caesar Chicken Potato Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p217
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Caesar Chicken Potato Salad(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Caesar Salads >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Creamy Potato Salads >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Salad Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >