Caesar Chicken Burgers Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices red onion
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 2 cups torn romaine
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Grill on an indoor grill coated with cooking spray for 4-5 minutes or until juices run clear. Grill onion slices for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, spread butter over cut sides of buns. Place buttered side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1 minute or until golden brown.
- 3. Toss romaine with cheese and 1/4 cup dressing; spoon onto bun bottoms. Top with onions, chicken and remaining dressing. Replace bun tops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 416 calories, 22g fat (7g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 760mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Caesar Chicken Burgers
"These were good and quick to put together on a weeknight. I made on an indoor grill grate over the stovetop but will probably do on an outdoor grill next time. A few pieces of my chicken were thick so it took an extremely long time to cook without a lid."
"I really liked this recipe. My husband thought it was pretty good, but not fantastic. We did enjoy it enough that I will be making this again."
"What's not to like!!! The only thing I would change would be the name. I would not call them burgers! To me, burgers mean 'ground meat', not the type of 'bread' they are served on. I had quite a time locating it again, because I was serching for a sandwich. I have to make them tonight with Ranch dressing ~ I'm out of Caesar. Thanks Andrea!"
"We all loved this recipe!! Quick, easy and fresh tasting."
"AMAZING!!! WEVE MADE IT TONS OF TIMES!!"