Caesar Chicken Burgers Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices red onion
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 2 cups torn romaine
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Grill on an indoor grill coated with cooking spray for 4-5 minutes or until juices run clear. Grill onion slices for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, spread butter over cut sides of buns. Place buttered side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1 minute or until golden brown.
- Toss romaine with cheese and 1/4 cup dressing; spoon onto bun bottoms. Top with onions, chicken and remaining dressing. Replace bun tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Caesar Chicken Burgers
Sort By :
I really liked this recipe. My husband thought it was pretty good, but not fantastic. We did enjoy it enough that I will be making this again.
What's not to like!!! The only thing I would change would be the name. I would not call them burgers! To me, burgers mean 'ground meat', not the type of 'bread' they are served on. I had quite a time locating it again, because I was serching for a sandwich. I have to make them tonight with Ranch dressing ~ I'm out of Caesar. Thanks Andrea!
We all loved this recipe!! Quick, easy and fresh tasting.
AMAZING!!! WEVE MADE IT TONS OF TIMES!!