“My family loves this casual mainstay recipe and, since it’s so easy to make, we enjoy it often. It’s great on the barbecue in summer. During winter months, I use the oven or indoor grill to fix it.” Andrea VanDinter - Prince George, British Columbia
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices red onion
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 2 cups torn romaine
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Grill on an indoor grill coated with cooking spray for 4-5 minutes or until juices run clear. Grill onion slices for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, spread butter over cut sides of buns. Place buttered side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1 minute or until golden brown.
- Toss romaine with cheese and 1/4 cup dressing; spoon onto bun bottoms. Top with onions, chicken and remaining dressing. Replace bun tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Caesar Chicken Burgers in Simple & Delicious March/April 2010, p50
Reviews for Caesar Chicken Burgers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review