- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 cup cubed French bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a large bowl, gently toss the asparagus, bread, oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until asparagus is tender and bread is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, cheese, sugar, mustard, garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk in the oil. Drizzle 1/4 cup over asparagus mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately with remaining vinaigrette. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Caesar Asparagus
Sort By :
We thought this was absolutely delicious. The croutons bake while the asparagus roasts, all in one easy step, and the caesar vinaigrette adds the finishing, flavorful touch. I put the asparagus, olive oil, bread, salt & pepper into a sealed zip-top bag to combine, rather than tossing them together in a bowl. Much easier and less mess.