The nice tang to this punch, crowned by foamy topping makes it a very refreshing drink. Children love it!
21 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle (1 liter) ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart lime sherbet, softened
- In a punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice and limeade concentrate.
- Add soda and sherbet; stir until blended. Serve immediately. Yield:
- 21 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 116 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 18 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.