The nice tang to this punch, crowned by foamy topping makes it a very refreshing drink. Children love it!
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle (1 liter) ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart lime sherbet, softened
- In a punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice and limeade concentrate. Add soda and sherbet; stir until blended. Serve immediately. Yield: 21 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Cactus Punch in Reminisce April/May 2011, p57
Reviews for Cactus Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review