- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle (1 liter) ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart lime sherbet, softened
- In a punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice and limeade concentrate. Add soda and sherbet; stir until blended. Serve immediately. Yield: 21 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Cactus Punch in Reminisce April/May 2011, p57
Reviews for Cactus Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2014
"This recipe is delicious and fun to make with kids. I made it with my kindergarten class on St. Patrick's Day. I called it Shamrock Punch and served it with Shamrock Cookies."