- Roll up completely to enclose filling.
- In a bowl, combine the tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, basil,
- thyme and sugar. Spread half on the bottom of an 11-in. x 7-in.
- baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with cabbage rolls and
- remaining tomato sauce mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is
- melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cabbage rolls equals 281 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 897 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 3 vegetable, 1/2 starch.