I like this recipe because it combines the tastes of Waldorf salad and coleslaw. It's great for picnics and potlucks.
- 1 medium cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups halved seedless red grapes
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 large apple, diced
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add mayonnaise; toss to coat. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Cabbage Waldorf Salad in Country Extra July 2004, p51
Reviews for Cabbage Waldorf Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review