- brittle, return to boiling water for 1-2 minutes.)
- Combine meat, rice, onion, egg and seasonings. Place about 2
- tablespoons of meat mixture on each cabbage leaf. Roll toward the
- stalk, tucking in sides. Place rolls, seam side down, in a baking
- Combine sauce ingredients; pour over rolls. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 225 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 685 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 20 g protein.