- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1-1/2 hours.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Shape into round loves.
- Place on two greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cover
- loosely with foil during the last 10 minutes if top browns too
- quickly. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves (10
- slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 138 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.