This recipe was given to me 40 years ago by my Aunt Claire. She was a fantastic cook. I still have many of here handwritten recipes and use them often.—Lucille Taylor, Luverne, Minnesota
Recommended: 43 Ways to Make Classic Irish Food at Home
- 1 medium head cabbage, shredded (about 6 cups)
- 2 cups minced fresh parsley
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1-1/2 cups Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- In a large bowl, toss the cabbage, parsley, celery and bacon. In a small bowl, combine Miracle Whip, Worcestershire sauce and onion powder. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Cabbage Parsley Slaw in Taste of Home October/November 2000, p41
Reviews for Cabbage Parsley Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review