Cabbage on the Grill Recipe
- 1 medium head cabbage (about 2 pounds)
- 4 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips
- 1. Cut cabbage into four wedges; place each on a piece of double-layered heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Spread cut sides with butter. Sprinkle with salt, garlic powder, pepper and Parmesan cheese. Wrap a bacon strip around each wedge. Fold foil around cabbage and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 40 minutes or until the cabbage is tender, turning twice. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 229 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 882mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 5g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Cabbage on the Grill
"I made this over the weekend and it was fantastic! The bacon, integrated with the butter , garlic and parmesan cheese gave the cabbage lots of flavor. I grilled it for about an hour, because it wasn't quite done in the center at 40 minutes. This is definitely a keeper!"
"This is fantastic. My whole family, including my sons, love this."
"I've made this 1 several times. It's so easy and good on the grill with other grilled foods. I usally don't even look at the recipes with no picture, but came across this years ago and tried it. The bacon gets crisp and the butter and seasonings are melt in your mouth perfect."
"easy to make, but next time I will spray my foil with cooking spray."
"Delicious. I should have used more garlic powder, but it was delicious!!"
"Great way to eat cabbage! We loved this!"
"I absolutly loved this"
"My family love this"