Cabbage on the Grill Recipe
"My father first fixed these bacon-wrapped cabbage wedges a few years ago," relates Demi Rice from Macks Creek, Missouri. "Now I make them for my family when we put steak and potatoes on the grill. Even our three daughters like them."
- 1 medium head cabbage (about 2 pounds)
- 4 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 bacon strips
- 1. Cut cabbage into four wedges; place each on a piece of double-layered heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Spread cut sides with butter. Sprinkle with salt, garlic powder, pepper and Parmesan cheese. Wrap a bacon strip around each wedge. Fold foil around cabbage and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 40 minutes or until the cabbage is tender, turning twice. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 229 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 882 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Cabbage on the Grill
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC