Cabbage Kielbasa Supper Recipe
- 8 cups coarsely shredded cabbage
- 3 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1-3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 pounds smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the cabbage, potatoes, onion, salt and pepper. Pour broth over vegetables. Top with kielbasa (slow cooker will be full, but cabbage will cook down).
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 442 calories, 31g fat (11g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 1958mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein
Reviews for Cabbage Kielbasa Supper
"In 15 minutes, this cooked to perfection in my electric pressure cooker. I used stock I made with leftover holiday turkey in combination with V8 juice. Incredible flavor!"
"I used ham flavored soup stock instead of chicken broth. It turned out great!!"
"So good and easy!! will definitely make this again!"
"So good and easy!! Will definitely make again soon!"
"Very homestyle comfort food but I usedV-8 instead of chicken broth. This is perfect on a cold winter night and so easy to prepare."
"quick, easy, and good"
"I also added garlic,i then sprinkle it with vinegar and salt & pepper when i eat it.Try it you will love it."
"I make this but add some garlic and paprika"