Cabbage Kielbasa Supper Recipe
- 8 cups coarsely shredded cabbage
- 3 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1-3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 pounds smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into serving-size pieces
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the cabbage, potatoes, onion, salt and pepper. Pour broth over vegetables. Top with kielbasa (slow cooker will be full, but cabbage will cook down).
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cabbage Kielbasa Supper(6)
Sort By :
I used ham flavored soup stock instead of chicken broth. It turned out great!!
So good and easy!! will definitely make this again!
So good and easy!! Will definitely make again soon!
Very homestyle comfort food but I used
V-8 instead of chicken broth. This is perfect on a cold winter night and so easy to prepare.