Cabbage Kielbasa Supper Recipe
- 8 cups coarsely shredded cabbage
- 3 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1-3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 pounds smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into serving-size pieces
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the cabbage, potatoes, onion, salt and pepper. Pour broth over vegetables. Top with kielbasa (slow cooker will be full, but cabbage will cook down).
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Cabbage Kielbasa Supper
Sort By :
In 15 minutes, this cooked to perfection in my electric pressure cooker. I used stock I made with leftover holiday turkey in combination with V8 juice. Incredible flavor!
I used ham flavored soup stock instead of chicken broth. It turned out great!!
So good and easy!! will definitely make this again!
So good and easy!! Will definitely make again soon!