Cabbage Kielbasa Skillet Recipe
This colorful medley comes together in no time with sausage and a packaged coleslaw mix. “It makes a lot and is very filling,” writes Shona Germino of Casa Grande, Arizona. “Plus, it's great for potlucks because it travels so well!”
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, julienned
- 1 large sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, saute onion and peppers in butter until tender. Add the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir for 6-8 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (2 cups) equals 476 calories, 37 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 1,392 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Reviews for Cabbage Kielbasa Skillet
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC