Cabbage Kielbasa Skillet Recipe
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, julienned
- 1 large sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute onion and peppers in butter until tender. Add the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir for 6-8 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Cabbage Kielbasa Skillet
Sort By :
Surprised by the flavors that came through in this recipe.
This is so simple and quick, yet, it has a
very nice flavor.
This recipe turns out well every time I make it and my family really enjoys it. Once you have prepped your vegetables, it is very quick cooking as well.
Very easy, especially with 2 small children. I add more garlic powder, otherwise it can be a tad bland.