Cabbage Kielbasa Skillet Recipe
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, julienned
- 1 large sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute onion and peppers in butter until tender. Add the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir for 6-8 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cabbage Kielbasa Skillet
Sort By :
"I did not like it because it has no flavor. The only thing that saved it was the fact that I used spicy sausage and added extra garlic. My husband said it was "Okay" and my 18 year old son said it was terrible. I won't be making this again. I agree with the person who said it was bland."
"Absolutely wonderful! I like to use sauerkraut (rinsed with a little bit of sugar added to cut the bitterness) and saute the onion and pepper, then put in a container and bake at 350 degrees till done. Also adding cut potatoes makes this an better meal."
"Surprised by the flavors that came through in this recipe."
"This is so simple and quick, yet, it has avery nice flavor."
"This recipe turns out well every time I make it and my family really enjoys it. Once you have prepped your vegetables, it is very quick cooking as well."