This colorful medley comes together in no time with sausage and a packaged coleslaw mix. “It makes a lot and is very filling,” writes Shona Germino of Casa Grande, Arizona. “Plus, it's great for potlucks because it travels so well!”
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, julienned
- 1 large sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute onion and peppers in butter until tender. Add the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir for 6-8 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cabbage Kielbasa Skillet in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p26
Reviews for Cabbage Kielbasa Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review