- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 medium head cabbage, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in salt. In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer half of the beef mixture, cabbage and soup. Repeat layers (dish will be full).
- Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until cabbage is tender. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cabbage Hamburger Bake
"Make this all the time. The family loves it. So easy and economical. Enjoy!"
"Liked Stacey's inhredients. I used Old El Paso Fiests Rice 60 minute Micro season rice w/ corm &bell peppers Yimmy Hubby liked too!"
"Added a few more spices, but was quick to make."
"Very good recipe...sure beats taking the time to make cabbage rolls and tastes exactly the same!"
"I will never waste time making cabbage rolls again! The hardest part was getting the lid to stay on, but it settled down after the cabbage wilted. Deelicious!"