- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 medium head cabbage, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in salt. In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer half of the beef mixture, cabbage and soup. Repeat layers (dish will be full).
- Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until cabbage is tender. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cabbage Hamburger Bake(7)
Sort By :
Liked Stacey's inhredients. I used Old El Paso Fiests Rice 60 minute Micro season rice w/ corm &bell peppers Yimmy Hubby liked too!
Added a few more spices, but was quick to make.
Very good recipe...sure beats taking the time to make cabbage rolls and tastes exactly the same!
I will never waste time making cabbage rolls again! The hardest part was getting the lid to stay on, but it settled down after the cabbage wilted. Deelicious!
my family and I love cabbage rolls, but they take so long to make. This recipe gave me a great idea for a quick dinner. I added 1 1/2 cups cooked rice, 1/2 ts garlic powder, and 1 ts worcestershire sauce to the meat mixture and I added 1/3 cup ketchup, 2tb brown sugar, & 2tb cider vinegar to the tomato soup. This made it taste more like my cabbage rolls. I served it with garlic bread.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cabbage Casserole >
- Casseroles >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >