Cabbage-Bowl Nibbler Dip Recipe
The kids will have fun helping you create this eye-catching appetizer. Fill the hallowed-out cabbage head with your favorite savory dip.
- 1 small head cabbage
- 2 cups cubed cheddar cheese
- 3 small cucumbers, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 pound thickly sliced deli turkey, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- Frilled toothpicks
- 1 carton (8 ounces) sour cream ranch dip
- To prepare serving bowl, gently peel back outer leaves of cabbage. Cut 1/2 in. from bottom of cabbage so it will sit flat. Cut a 3-in. circle in the top of the cabbage; hollow out a third of the cabbage to form a bowl; set aside.
- Thread the cheese, cucumbers, turkey and tomatoes onto toothpicks. Insert into cabbage, starting at the bottom. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, fill cabbage bowl with dip. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Cabbage-Bowl Nibbler Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p31
Reviews for Cabbage-Bowl Nibbler Dip(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >