Cabbage and Potato Side Dish Recipe
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 to 6 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, shredded (about 4 cups)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion, red and green pepper and garlic in butter until tender. Add hash browns; cook over high heat for 2-3 minutes. Stir in ham, cabbage, salt and pepper. Simmer for 8-10 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup: 196 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 316mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Cabbage and Potato Side Dish
"So easy, quick and flavorful. I will definatley make this again!"