Can't decide whether to bring chips or cookies to the tailgate? These crisp and buttery cookies make plenty for the crowd, and will keep people guessing the secret ingredient. —Rachel Roberts, Lemoore, California
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add flour to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in potato chips and walnuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Buttery Potato Chip Cookies in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p213
Reviews for Buttery Potato Chip Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review