Buttery Peas and Zucchini Recipe
Cooking is my second lovemy husband is my first. This tasty side dish doesn't leave us with leftovers. We both enjoy it.Dorothy Pritchett, Wills Point, Texas
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas in butter sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- Cook peas according to package directions. Pour into a serving bowl; cover with plastic wrap and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, simmer water and zucchini over medium heat until water is evaporated and zucchini is tender. Stir in peas and pimientos. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Buttery Peas and Zucchini in Taste of Home February/March 1993, p13
Reviews for Buttery Peas and Zucchini(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes For Two >
- Side Dishes for Two >
- Squash Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >