Buttery Parmesan Garlic Bread
Here's a golden-brown crusty loaf that will round out all kinds of dinners in just minutes!
Talena Keeler - Siloam Springs, Arkansas
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) French bread, halved lengthwise
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese and garlic powder. Spread
- mixture over cut sides of bread. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 277 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 492 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.